Below is a table compiling our net worth data for 2007 (click on table to enlarge). Besides our monthly net worth growth, certain things jump out at me:
- Large increase in Pre-tax Retirement Accounts in September due to company profit sharing
- No Roth IRAs until May; both fully funded by November
- New (used) vehicle in June; large vehicle depreciation adjustment in December
- Credit card debit completely paid off in November
- Large payment to student loan in March using tuition reimbursement
Reviewing our net worth this way reminds me how different things were for us less than 12 months ago. During that time, our assets grew from $387,420.00 to $398,339.46 and our liabilities decreased from $390,588.85 to $374,466.21.
God willing, 2008 will be as much of a success.